Freddie: Rise and shine. Okay we’re gonna stop this. This has to stop now.
I don’t even have to watch the actual episode to feel miserable about myself.
i actually have a fashion taste that is completly different from what i actually wear but i dont have enough confidence to wear what i really want to wear
this is what heterophobia would look like if it was real. if you believe that heterophobia is a real thing that exists, please watch this because you will see that it simply doesn’t exist, that it never has and never will.
tbh I think everyone should watch this anyway because it’s very clever and very powerful
- You: "Everybody shut up." *picks up phone* "Hey mum."
- Friend1: "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Friend2: "come back to bed"
- Friend3: *various sex noises*
- Friend4: "tell her I said hi"
- Friend5: "Aye! Pass The Weed."
- Friend 6: *blasting out curse words*
- Friend 7: "PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON"
fuck bitches get money smoke weed read books pet small animals donate to charity help the elderly